The Future is Africa.
In 2020 and at this time, if you’re not part of the #Savethewomanchallenge, then you’re wrong.
According to USAID, approx. 65 percent of women and girls in Kenya cannot afford sanitary napkins.
BBC Magazine says, around 70% of the reproductive infections in Indian women are caused by poor menstrual hygiene.
There are grave health risks in periods, if adequate sanitary measures are not taken.
Therefore, to create awareness about the statistics above and at least solve 80% of these problems, my partner and I, under the aegis of Longrich International with a 100% support from our Teams and Official Partners decided to Launch the campaign tagged “#Savethewomanchallenge”
1. You must be a partner with Longrich International. (hit me up to get started)
2. Take a very creative picture of yourself with our Longrich Sanitary Napkin.
3. Make sure you’ve liked our campaign page on facebook: https://m.facebook.com/pg/Savethewoman-Campaign-113840747087027/posts/?ref=bookmarks&mt_nav=0
4. Post your creative pictures or videos and tag us using the hashtags:
5. The MOST creative picture/video every week stands a chance to win lots of exciting prizes.
CHALLENGE RUNS TILL AUGUST 31, 2020.
Men, Boys, Girls, Young Ladies, Everybody, let’s do this!
The Future is Africa. Let’s Save our women.